Mentally STRONG COVID-19 Recommendations, Guidelines & Protocols
At Mentally STRONG, the health and wellness of our patients and employees are our number one priority. As the community continues to navigate COVID-19 and the challenges that it presents, we understand that some patients may have questions about coming to The Mentally STRONG facility. We are closely monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines. Mentally STRONG is doing everything we can to minimize the risk of infection in our facility.
Mentally STRONG Mask Guidance:
Mentally STRONG’s facility is fully operational and we are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe while serving the needs of our community. Mentally STRONG’s mask guidelines are as follows:
The order requires people in Colorado who are 11 years and older to wear a mask over their noses and mouths in the following settings.
- Unvaccinated or not full vaccinated residents, staff and visitors to congregate-care facilities, including nursing facilities, assisted living residences, intermediate care facilities, and group homes, except in situations where removal is authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated personnel in emergency medical and under health care settings (including hospitals, ambulance service centers, urgent care centers, non-ambulatory surgical structures, clinics, doctors’ offices, and non-urgent care medical structures).
Fully vaccinated people can go without masks in public indoor spaces unless the setting requires otherwise.
Unvaccinated people over age 11 are encouraged to continue wearing masks in all public indoor spaces.
People who do not have to wear a mask, even if unvaccinated, include:
- People who are 10 years old and younger
- People who cannot medically tolerate a face covering
- Children younger than 2 years old should NOT wear masks
For more information about COVID-19, and how to keep you and your family safe, please visit the following web pages: