Schedule A Mental or Behavioral Health Appointment
If your need is immediate, walk-ins are accepted between 9:00 a.m-11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Monday- Friday.
If you would like to schedule an appointment please call 719-493-9555, text 719-493-9555 or click the link below:
Click the link below to download the patient forms.
Please fill out the forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Current patients may communicate through the Patient Portal:
If you are a current patient and need a patient portal log in, send us a message through contact us or text 719-493-9555 and we can provide you with a link to create your patient portal
Most Insurance Accepted, Including
Tricare West and Tricare for Life
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado
Medicare Part B
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado Anthem
Schedule a Mental Health Appointment for Any of the Services Below
- Psychiatric Assessments (adults): A comprehensive mental health history and review of current symptoms with a diagnostic evaluation and discussion on treatment options
- Pediatric Psychiatric Assessments (children): Full comprehensive psychiatric and behavioral assessments and referral for full neuropsychiatric exams if needed. Autism screening and referral when appropriate. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) assessment, diagnosis and treatment. Can assess, diagnose and treat depression and anxiety disorders in children. Assessments for 504 and IEP accommodations at school.
- Treatment Planning: Includes a cognitive-behavioral psychoeducational intervention.
- The Mentally STRONG Method Cognitive-Behavioral Approach: The cognitive-behavioral method used in the office, where you are taught the process to empower yourself. The cognitive piece includes a thought map and identifying and organizing your thoughts and the behavioral piece includes learning how to make choices that move you closer to your personal visions.
- Medication Management: Our board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners are licensed to prescribe all medication in the psychopharmacology class. Including but not limited to anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, ADHD medication for insomnia and more. Although we prescribe controlled substances, we are conservative in our prescribing practices. Our providers prescribe based on the research of Dr. Stephen Stahl and his Master Psychopharmacology Program using symptoms and receptors rather than clusters of symptoms.
- Genetic Testing: We offer genetic testing which is covered by some insurance plans as a starting point of how your body may process certain psychopharmacologic medications.
- SPRAVATO: A prescription medicine, used along with antidepressants taken by mouth to treat adults with treatment-resistant depression (TRD) and depressive symptoms in adults with major depressive disorder (MDD) with suicidal thoughts or actions.
- Long-Acting Injectables: Our board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners can prescribe various long-acting injectables for certain diagnoses, this can help relieve the stress of needing to remember to take a pill every day. Long-acting injectables can be utilized for diagnoses such as Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder.
- Special Needs Populations: We are sensitive to and understanding of the special needs of individuals in our community.
- Frequent Follow-Ups as Needed: Our psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners understand that it can be intimidating to start a new treatment plan, we want you to have access to let us know how you are doing during the stabilization period and we will see you as often as necessary until you are comfortable on a new medication.
We are located at:
3720 Sinton Rd.,
Colorado Springs, CO 80907